- T2HI is a new transmission and reception technology that maximizes the use of Konica Minolta's ultra-wideband probe characteristics
- Achieves advanced resolution and penetration using all of differential and additional harmonic components in the bandwidth
- Improves S/N (signal-to-noise) ratio in the shallow area by multiple depth generation of harmonics (tandem harmonic generation)
- Available for both in-plane and out-of-plane approaches in the ultrasound-guided procedure
- Achieves "steep needling" visualization
- Keeps the original B-mode image quality
*This site is intended for healthcare workers.